Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lindsay Lohan Sucks

I'm very disappointed with Miss Lohan. There was a time she was super hot. Very pretty, awesome bod, not a bad actress. Of course, she wasn't of legal age at the time.

Think Mean Girls. That was some classic Lindsay. I could have dumped my wife for her at that time and the wife would have been ok with that. In fact, she would have encouraged it.

Think Lindsay today, of legal age. When I do, I cry at what could have been. Drugs, booze, whatever other gossip you could want. And how does she come out looking? Worse than Nicole Ritchie and Posh Spice. She's so tiny and it's nasty.

Britney Spears went through the same ordeal, and kids!, and still looks great. What's so difficult here? Eat and extra pizza!

Please, Lindsay, bring back the hot girl that was, the one we all dreamed about. You can keep doing what you do in your Hollywood circles with your addictions, but don't let it interfere with being hot. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment